Are you thinking of taking an official exam to certify your level of Spanish?
Well, you’re in luck.
Este año el Instituto Cervantes ha aumentado el número de convocatorias para realizar el examen, con lo que tan solo debes elegir cuál de ellas te viene mejor y empezar a prepararlo.
This year, the Instituto Cervantes has increased the number of exam dates on offer for the DELE. All you have to do is pick the one that suits you and start to prepare for it.
The exam dates and registration periods are as follows:
• 11 April. Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2
• Registration before 7 March
• 23 May. School levels: A1 (new) and B1
• 24 May. Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1
• Registration before 11 April
• 18 July. Levels: B1, B2 and C1
• Registration before 13 June
• 17 October. Levels: B1, B2 and C1
• Registration before 12 September
• 22 November. Levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2
• Registration before 17 October
We can help you prepare for your DELE exam. All our teachers have had specific DELE training and are DELE examiners. They are more than prepared to help you towards exam success.
Take a look at our exam preparation courses here at Route 66 Idiomas and go for it!
We would be delighted to help you achieve your goals.