Why choose Route 66 Idiomas?
Because we offer you quality.
For our foreign students who want to learn Spanish:
- We want to make sure that our students, of all ages and nationalities, get the most out of their stay in Valencia and so we offer lots of ideas and information about how to explore the city and what you can do in your spare time.
- We offer intensive courses developed by our team of highly-qualified teachers specifically for our school. Moreover, all our teachers are Instituto Cervantes’ examiners.
- Our school specializes in preparing students for the DELE exams.
- Whether you’re looking for group classes or private lessons we can adapt the classes to your needs.
- In the school library our students can use wifi and computers, and borrow books and DVDs all completely free of charge.
- The school is air-conditioned throughout.
- We are located in the heart of Valencia with excellent public transport links whether you want to travel by bus, metro, taxi, train or bicycle. We’re also close to the historic city center, making it easy for you to visit
- We can provide you with affordable accommodation in Valencia, whether that be a shared apartment with other students or an apartment for your exclusive use.
- Learning Spanish with us will be an experience you will never forget. You will be surprised by how much Spanish you have learned in a short time and you will also have memories to take home of your new friends and the great time you’ve had!
For our Spanish students who want to learn a second language such as English, Dutch or Valencian:
- We offer general courses for students who want to study over an extended period. These consist in 2 classes a week throughout the academic year from September to June.
- Choose from intensive courses, long-term courses or private lessons which our highly-qualified teachers have designed specifically for our school. All our teachers speak at least two languages. Whether you are looking for individual or group classes, or a combination of the two, we can adapt your studies to suit your needs.
- We offer you the use of free wifi and computers with broadband internet access during your time with us.
- We specialize in preparing students for official exams in both English and Valencian.
- Our teachers are all native speakers with considerable experience and qualifications in teaching non-natives.
- We believe that our classes are interesting, fun and enable you to learn effectively.
The creation of the school…
Route 66 Idiomas language school was founded by René Clerx and first opened its doors in sunny Valencia on April 4th 2005. The school’s principal activity is teaching Spanish to foreign students and English, Valencian and Dutch to Spanish students. Classes are small, with a maximum of 6 students per group. Why come to Valencia to open a school? Valencia’s popularity continues to grow; it has the perfect climate with 300 days of sun every year, delicious local cuisine, fascinating culture, and vibrant nightlife. All these are good reasons to spend time here and learn a language at the same time.
Why is our school called Route 66 Idiomas?
The Route 66 Interstate Highway
The Route 66 interstate highway symbolizes the optimism that invaded the USA after the Great Depression and the First World War. Often called: “The Main Street of America”, it joins a remote and little-populated region with two of the most important cities of the twentieth-century: Chicago and Los Angeles. (Source: National Historic Route 66 Federation)
The construction of the Route 66 interstate highway began at the end of the 1920s. It made it possible to travel by car from the east to the west of the USA for the first time. Eventually the highway connected 8 states and provided jobs and income for thousands of people. It also offered thousands of others the opportunity to seek a new life.
Since 1984 Route 66 has not been an official interstate highway. However, North Americans and foreign tourists have rediscovered it. These new travelers want to relive the experience of heading towards the west and a promising future. By rediscovering the path they seek adventure, in an immersive process that allows them to once again enjoy all that the famous highway has traditionally symbolized.
For more information about Route 66 visit: www.national66.com
our partners www.studentshare.net