Select your language
Your opinion about the school matters

Translate your essential documents with Route 66 Idiomas

If you have come to Spain from abroad, at some point you will probably need copies of documents such as your birth certificate, academic records or CV in Spanish.


Local authorities and some institutions may also request a “traducción jurada” of such documents. This is a certified translation by a translator with the title of “sworn translator” awarded by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Whether you need an ordinary or sworn translation, Route 66 Idiomas can help. For translations into Spanish, all our translators are native Spanish speakers with years of experience.

Need your translations in a hurry? No problem. We have a lot of experience with short deadlines.

If you need a translation, please contact us for more information and a no-obligation quote: You can send us an e-mail, call us, or come by our office in Valencia. You can also find more information and a rough price guide on Route 66 Idiomas website.