Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera (DELE) – C1
– A maximum of 6 students per DELE C1 class –
Students of the DELE C1 level will have the linguistic competence to express their ideas and opinions clearly using a wide-ranging vocabulary, including idiomatic and colloquial expressions. It is equivalent to level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Benefits of the DELE:
- They are the only official qualifications that accredit the holder’s competence in Spanish, awarded by the Instituto Cervantes acting on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education
- They are recognized world-wide by employers, universities and government departments
- Preparing to take the DELE will also give you the confidence to use Spanish in real situations.
When can I take the exam?
What’s the exam like?
The DELE C1 is made up of 4 papers:
- Reading comprehension (80 min)
- Writing (80 min)
- Aural comprehension (60 min)
- Conversation (20 min).
Route 66 Idiomas’ native Spanish-speaking teachers are all qualified DELE examiners and have considerable experience in preparing students for the DELE examinations. Contact us to discuss your goals and to arrange a free-of-charge, no-obligation level test as your first step towards exam success. We can also help you register for your exam: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions? Please ask us.
Level Test Terms and Conditions How to Pay Accommodation Activities Study Trips Calendar General information DELE Manual DELE Trial exams DELE Articles DELE