Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera (DELE) – B2
– A maximum of 6 students per DELE B2 class –
Students of the DELE B2 level will have sufficient linguistic competence to engage in ordinary situations encountered in daily life and normal circumstances of communication that do not require a specialized knowledge of the language. It is equivalent to level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Benefits of the DELE:
- They are the only official qualifications that accredit the holder’s competence in Spanish, awarded by the Instituto Cervantes acting on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education
- They are recognized world-wide by employers, universities and government departments
- Preparing to take the DELE will also give you the confidence to use Spanish in real situations.
When can I take the exam?
What’s the exam like?
The DELE B2 is made up of 5 papers:
- Reading comprehension (60 min)
- Writing (60 min)
- Aural comprehension (30 min)
- Grammar and vocabulary test (60 min)
- Conversation (10-15 min).
Route 66 Idiomas’ native Spanish-speaking teachers are all qualified DELE examiners and have considerable experience in preparing students for the DELE examinations. Contact us to discuss your goals and to arrange a free-of-charge, no-obligation level test as your first step towards exam success. We can also help you register for your exam: email@example.com.
Any questions? Please ask us.
Level Test Terms and Conditions How to Pay Accommodation Activities Study Trips Calendar General information DELE Manual DELE Trial exams DELE Articles DELE