- Enrolment fee €45 (books and material included)
What are private Spanish classes like at Route 66 Idiomas?
We aim to enable you to express yourself as quickly as possible: that’s why we place so much emphasis on spoken communication in our private Spanish classes. Being able to speak a language and make others understand you is crucial: what good is learning grammar if you can’t use it when it’s time to talk?
Learning Spanish doesn’t just happen in the classroom. Sometime we go out to learn on the street. For example, we often visit Valencia Central Market where we study food vocabulary in a more practical setting, or we sometimes go on tours around the city centre.
After trying different textbooks over the years, we believe that ¡Nos vemos! (A1, A2, B1, B2), published by Difusión, and Nuevo Prisma (C1, C2), published by Edinumen, are the ones that best suit our students’ needs.
But we have to keep in mind that there is no such thing as one perfect textbook: that’s why we use others too. Our teachers bring additional materials to class to help students improve all their language skills, such as material from other books, games, short films, documentaries and newspaper articles.
It doesn’t matter whether you want to learn in a group or take private classes. Our teachers can guide you through the learning process to make sure it is as effective and as fast as possible.
Of course, if you have any questions, we would be more than happy to answer them.
Route 66 offers tailor-made tuition
- A maximum of 6 hours per day, partly in the morning and partly in the afternoon.
- You can book your individual classes for different times each week to fit into your schedule.
- The contents of the lessons are tailored to meet each students needs and interests.
- We offer private Spanish classes all year round and new groups start every week, except during the Christmas period.
More questions? Please ask us.
Level Test Terms and Conditions How to Pay Accommodation Activities Study Trips Calendar