ELE training for teachers of Spanish as a foreign language
– A maximum of 6 students per class –
Route 66 Idiomas also offers an ELE training course specifically designed for those who want to teach Spanish abroad, for language students who want to teach ELE, or for existing teachers of Spanish as a foreign language who want to improve their teaching skills.
- Levels according to the European Common Framework
- Teaching units
- Courses for specific purposes: business, tourism, hotels, etc.
- Introductory activities
- How to work on speaking and listening skills
- Using games in the classroom
- Using new technologies in class
- An introduction to the AVE online course
- Instituto Cervantes – DELE exams
Our teachers are native speakers with specific ELE qualifications and extensive experience. They are also accredited DELE examiners and tutors for the online Spanish courses designed by the Instituto Cervantes (AVE).
Course length and price
The course lasts for 5 days with 4 hours of class a day (20h of class in total). The course materials and enrolment fee are included in the course price: €195.
Small groups. A maximum of 6 students per class.
Route 66 Idiomas can organize reasonably-priced accommodation for students who don’t live in Valencia, either staying with a family, in a shared or private apartment, or in a residence.
ELE Training 2019
- From 14/01/2019 to 18/01/2019
- From 04/03/2019 to 08/03/2019
- From 04/11/2019 to 08/11/2019
- From 09/12/2018 to 13/12/2019
Workshops for teachers
We can also arrange a course for another set of dates if enough students are interested.
More questions? Please ask us.
Level Test Terms and Conditions How to Pay Accommodation Activities Study Trips Calendar General information DELE Manual DELE Trial exams DELE Articles DELE