Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera (DELE) – B1
– A maximum of 6 students per DELE B1 class –
Students of the DELE B1 level will have sufficient linguistic competence to engage in situations that require an elementary level of communication. It is equivalent to level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Benefits of the DELE:
- They are the only official qualifications that accredit the holder’s competence in Spanish, awarded by the Instituto Cervantes acting on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education
- They are recognized world-wide by employers, universities and government departments
- Preparing to take the DELE will also give you the confidence to use Spanish in real situations.
When can I take the exam?
What’s the exam like?
The DELE B1 is made up of 5 papers:
- Reading comprehension (40 min)
- Writing (50 min)
- Aural comprehension (30 min)
- Grammar and vocabulary test (40 min)
- Conversation (10 min).
Route 66 Idiomas’ native Spanish-speaking teachers are all qualified DELE examiners and have considerable experience in preparing students for the DELE examinations. Contact us to discuss your goals and to arrange a free-of-charge, no-obligation level test as your first step towards exam success. We can also help you register for your exam: email@example.com.
Any questions? Please ask us.
Level Test Terms and Conditions How to Pay Accommodation Activities Study Trips Calendar General information DELE Manual DELE Trial exams DELE Articles DELE